QR Codes are an excellent way to enhance your Daily 5, literacy station and reading centers. This bundle of QR Codes is packed full of classic monthly themed books that your students are sure to love. They are excellent for special needs students, use as a reward for students who complete work or show improvements or just as part of your daily literacy center.
Each code has been created through safeshare.tv to ensure no advertisements.
Included in this set:
Monthly themed read aloud stories with QR codes that are clickable as well.
- 32 August-September Back to School themed stories
- 20 October Halloween, pumpkin and Fire Safety stories
- 20 November, Turkey, Thanksgiving and Fall stories
- 20 December, Christmas, Santa and snowman themed stories
- 20 January, winter, snowman and snow stories
- 20 February, Valentines, Ground Hog, Presidents Day and Dental Health stories
- 20 March, St. Patrick’s Day themed stories
- 20 April, Earth day, recycling, and Easter themed stories
- 20 May, spring themed stories
- 20 June, summer themed stories
- 4 July freebie stories
- 4 additional Dec freebie stories
**Each monthly set also includes a unique set of differentiated Student Response Sheets to accompany each story. The first set is perfect for your Kindergarten or ELL as the sheet allows them to color the page while listening to the story and then drawing a picture in the box provided. The other set is for those who are able to write sentences or need to practice sentence writing.